Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masorin

masorin

Poke : 100

The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Empty
PostSubject: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 pm

today was the day that the adventure truly begins Masorin had his Pokemon and he was ready to start his grand adventure. the only thing that could make today any better was if he didn't have carry everything in a back pack.

aside from his pokeballs he also had to carry his camping equpment and everything that he would need on his adventure. becoming a gym leader seemed to be a lot easier in the long run but before masorin even thought of doing that he wanted to beat down the elite four. after all what was the point of being a gym leader if you couldn't beat down the gym leaders?

that was the way he viewed it any way. he stood now at the exit to the city and breathed one more step would be the farthest away from home he had ever gone. it was kind of thrilling, but still he had to wonder who or what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

Poke : 500

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm

It was a lovely day for an adventure. A small smile spread over Izzy's lips as she pushed her sunglasses up on her nose. She readjusted the strap of her bag as it crossed over her chest. She had registered for the pokemon league moments ago and had her Pichu Twinkles checked out by the Nurse Joy, everything looked well even though the little rascal bit the Nurse! "Let the adventure begin" Izzy Dizel declared as she started to walk down the road, she though of seeing the professor, he studied pokemon eggs and how they were born, something that interested her as she had watched her mother breed pokemon most of her life.

As having a Pichu hatch in your arms was something amazing and nothing int he world matched the warmth in her heart as it happened, she wanted to see what he would have to say... But she could not help but feel that talking to him might not be all she wanted it to be, he might be completely different, and have different ideals then what she was hoping for. "I'll worry about it another time, this is the time of being a Trainer," she stuck her thumbs in her front pockets, "being a Breeder is for the future!" She started to whistle to herself as she headed for the road.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Masorin had gotten over his fear of leaving the city about as fast as it had washed over him it was intresting to see the world far more then if he were to stay in one place forever. he had spent thirteen good years in new bark town but there was no gym there and it was so far out of the way. it was small and kind of usless it didn't even really have a school. well much of one anyway it certainly wasn't the pokemon acadamy in the next town over.

new bark town had little too offer and he was glad to be gone from it. as he walked threw the field and road he sighed still wishing he had some company and thats when he heard whistling. Masorin turned on his feet and made a B line for the noise running up and getting close when all of the sudden he tripped and hit the ground three feet in front of the girl who was whistling. "Ow... my face."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 am

Izzy was still fiddling with the strap of her shoulder bag, she was using the one her mother had bought her and she was still getting used to it despite wearing it for the week it took to get this far! If it was not for her Pichu she would have gone insane from the loneliness of the travel. I wonder how my father did this, she started to think, was he excited? scared? worried about being alone other then a Pokemon at his side? He started with a Mareep that acted like a Charizard! she smiled a bit remembering the stories he told her, Such wonderful stories

I just gotta keep going, one foot in front of another and never look back! keep going and make my parents proud! she pumped her fist into the air at the same moment a boy fell face down in front of her. "..eh?" she blinked looking down at him before crouching in front of him, "Um hi" she blinked reaching out and poking his head, "You okay kid?" she asked, feeling like she was older then 13. She poked him again before just crouching there waiting for him to respond some how, if he got up so did she.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:30 am

Masorin blinked as he felt the cold ground against his flesh getting up for a moment he was sure that nothing was broken so he was okay that was good. He blinked seeing a girl making eye contact with her. he Jumped back and pulled the pokeball from his belt. "Your a trainer right? I read somewhere in a book that if we make eye contact we must battle!"

it was like some kind of law or something he wasn't really sure but it seemed logical, okay not really but hay what were you gonna do? trainer Masorin had already challenged this new trainer and was awaiting her response. he thought about it and then realized this was a really stupid way to conduct a battle.

"Sorry my mind was dizzy from the fall, I am Masorin a new trainer from New bark town... pleased to meet you." he gave a slight bow as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:46 am

Izzy rose a brow as he declared they must battle due to some 'made up rules' about trainers. She shrugged her shoulders then smiled kindly deciding against making a joke about how she's wearing sunglasses so he really could not see her honey colored eyes. The purple tint turned black by the sunlight. "heh boys" she muttered to herself putting her thumbs back in her front pockets looking the boy over. He was young, maybe around her age?

She watched his face change as he started to think, and then he apologized for bursting out with the whole 'WE MUST FIGHT HAHA!' and told her his name. "I'm Izzy Dizzel, i'm from the Vilko's Electric Breeder Farm outside of Violet City." she introduced herself with a rather formal curtsy despite being in jeans. Her voice carried a ever so slight twang to it as she smiled at him.

"If you want to battle that would be cool, i haven't fought with my Pokemon yet against another trainer" she reached into her shoulder bag and pulled out her pokeball it looked normal but had a hot pink lightening bolt on the front above the clasp.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 am

"Well izzy if thats how it is then im glad to hear it, I am sorry that i was rude earlier but to have the opertunity of a tranier battle, Id say now is as good a place as any to have a match. me and fluffy are more then happy to show my power."

Masorin was already holding his pokeball it was a nice red and white vary baisic but it had a lable in marker that was simply the letter F. he threw it up into the air and released his cyndaquil one of the Jhoto starters not at rare but still to masorin it was adorable it let out a slight noise as it looked around getting its barings "Cynda?"

"Meet fluffy... fluffy this Izzy."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:25 am

Izzy smiled at the small furred creature, "A Cyndaquil, i've only seen them on TV, very cute" she commented twirling her pokeball on her index finger tip. "I guess it's only fair that i introduce my baby" she let the ball fall down her finger and held it in her palm as she then tossed it, "Come on out Twinkle!" she said all seriously like, but the smile never left her face.

A blaze of white light appeared from the orb. As the light faded it took form into a rather small pokemon. A Pichu with big ears and a rather cute 'confused' face. "Pi?" she questioned looking at the Cyndaquil before looking back at Izzy. "Twinkle this is Masorin and his pokemon.. Fluffy" she smiled a bit more at the nickname. "We're going to have a pokemon battle, like the one with the spearows we did the other day" she explained calmly and the Pichu looked at the fire pokemon.

"..Pichu pi!" she cheered pouncing from foot to foot clapping her hands. THen she got a rather evil smirk on her cute face as she stood there shoulders hunched and cheeks sparking. "Let's begin!" Izzy declared, and with Pichu's speed went first, "Twinkle use Thundershock!" Pichu's cheeks sparkled, "pi... CHU!" she shouted as electric shot out from the body.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 am

Masorin smiled seeing the Pichu the pre evulution to the Pikachu and one of his favrote pokemon the Riachu it was cute and somewhat adorable so naturally he was distracted from what Izzy was saying and missed the start of the battle.

that thing already had its elemental attack at level five? Masorin almost jumped away from cyndaquil as the lightning struck it struck hard. Fluffy was shocked not fast enough to dodge the sudden attack he was knocked over onto his back for a moment before quickly getting back to his feet.

Fluffy shook himself he was covered in small bruises and unsure about his odds. "Shake it off Fluffy and strike back with tackle!" hearing his trainers command the cyndaquil moved into action charging down the front line he would throw himself head long into Twinkle's mid section.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:59 am

Izzy suddenly smirked a bit, "Take it Twinkle!" she ordered and Pichu stopped herself from moving with her small plush arms stretched outward. "Pi-cha!" she grunted as the Cyndaquil collided into the small creature. "Thundershock!" Izzy ordered quickly causing Pichu to grab hold of Cyndaquil's head with her itty bitty claws, "PI! CHUUUUUU!" she called out as she released the thundershock at close range. She squinted her eyes against her attack, being a pichu she had little control of her energy it also was making her uncomfortable the longer she used it.

Izzy smiled as she watched the sparks fly, Pichu did not know any other attacks other than Thundershock, the rest were status effectors. "Just hold on as long as you can Twinkle!" she encouraged with compassion and strength in her voice never taking her eyes from the pokemon behind her sunglasses. She knew Pichu were not good at using their electric attacks for long, but this Cyndaquil was fresh, and with a few more jolts it would pass out for sure!
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 am

Masorin had to look away seeing the voltage the Pichu could dish out and seeing the pain it would put cyndaquil threw was a bit much for him still he wasn't gonna back down Pichu's electricity hurt it just as much as it hurt cyndaquil. "Cyndaquil break free already and use tackle!"

Fluffy was taking the brunt of the damadge but he was waring it well, the jolt and shock of the pichu was definatly showing its damadge however Cyndaquil was the larger pokemon breaking free of its tiny claws grasp was not impossible and as its claws began to dig into the ground he would try to tack the creature.. while it was still shocking him! trying to charge while it was holding on. if it stayed latched on he would try and run it into a tree if it slipped he would plow it over. "Cynda!"
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:50 am

Izzy stared, for a moment confused by the Cyndaquils sudden charge; was it confused itself? She then noted the direction the little bugger was running toward, a tree! "Twinkle!" she shouted, then paused waiting for a moment, if she let go the fire pokemon would run her over, if she kept holding she would be pinned hard against a tree. This would surely hurt her little electric scrap of fur. "P-pe" Twinkle grunted still holding on as she tried to continue her thundershock, only not as strong and more direct.

Damn, think, think she narrowed her eyes, then blinked smirking, "LET GO AND ROLL!" she shouted causing the Pichu to release the cyndaquil with on paw and the force would push her over to one side before letting go, at this same moment the cyndaquil was almost within an inch of hitting the tree. The Pichu, Twinkle winced rolling across the ground landing on her stomach with a thud, "Pi..chu" she grunted before hoping up glaring toward the Cyndaquil looking like an upset babydoll, with such an adorable pout face.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Masorin wanted to say something but found himself having a lump in his throat. he watched as the cyndaquils tackle did almost no damadge and the sparky little Pichu continued to hurt his Fluffy. and when the pichu rolled cyndaquil was already to close to the tree to stop himself.

Masorin looked away as there was a slight thud. Fluffy was too injured to continue this match. its body was brused and beaten, and there was no way he could willing let this continue. "You win. Fluffy return." he spoke as a red light shot out from his pokeball and returned the poorly beaten creature. Fluffy had faught well but against that Pichu's thunder shock he couldn't hold up.

"Good match your Pichu is increadably strong, and having an elemental attack at such a low level thats useful." he looked down at the creature. "If i had another creature to send out i would, but sadly i don't. so for now... You win this round. also if your willing i now have to go back to elm's lab to get this poor guy healed are you willing to accompany me?"
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Pichu tumbled and landed on her rump with a thump, "pi" she grunted shaking her head. Izzy walked over and stared at Twinkle,"you did great" she congratulated. She looked up at Masorin, "It was a great match, my Pichu is a rascal and i've lived among electric types all my life." She reached down and picked up her Pichu who was panting a little and had singe marks on her fur. "Heh this little lady needs to be healed too" she smiled at Masorin, "A Pichu can't channel their electricity through their cheeks properly and end up releasing it through all their body, and it can end up hurting them..." she gave Twinkle and quick kiss on the forehead, "but she'll be fine after a heal... and i'll accompany you seeing as i gotta go the same way" she chuckled.

She liked this kid, he was nice and his cyndaquil was strong... if it had known Ember her Pichu would have been in more trouble... "We were lucky you little guy wasn't with his Ember attack, poor little Twinkle here would have more singed fur" she laughed softly and looked over her shoulder, "shall we get going?" she suggested. Twinkle laid in her trainer's arms grumbling to herself as she smelled her burnt fur, it made her fidget slightly.

Twinkle has reached Lvl 6!
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Masorin smiled walking back towards Elms lab this girl wasn't all that bad for a girl. her Pichu seemed to like her and she wasn't a half bad trainer. she had beaten down his cyndaquil and that usually meant something he would keep her around if for nothing else then the company that she would be.

These journeys could get lonly if done alone and the chances that one would get stabbed and left for dead by a team rocket on the streets of Goldenrod city were less if you had a team mate around. in the end he would not question her and instead keep her around as a team mate and friend. "Elm is creepy in my opingion i mean really who studies pokemon breeding? then theres the fact that he never leaves his home... its all... creepy."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Izzy chuckled a bit, "eh breeding isn't so bad... i helped my mom sometimes, ever see a raichu give birth?" she shook her head, "every Pokemon lays eggs, which is odd, but true" she shrugged her shoulders, "Elm studies that fact, but yeah i can see why he'd be creepy.. never leaving his house? ehg... i'd rather be on a farm helping pokemon and carrying for eggs then just working in a cold dingy lab all day"

Pichu cooed softly nibbling on her tail as she stayed in her trainer's arms. Izzy smiled down at her, loving her pokemon and happy that Twinkle liked her. It would never be a great journey unless all the pokemon were friends with their trainer. "But to each their own right?" she smiled at Masorin, "So what exactly are your plans?" she asked politely as they made it through the streets trying to get to this lab...
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 pm

"I will be a great and powerful gym leader, I plan to take over the gym for fire types or Mybe join the elite four but before i settle down and take over a gym i want to see the world go on an adventure or two. I want to see mountains and caves while battling strong trainers across the region. and at the same time build my team which will one day inherit the gym." he smiled that came off as slightly more poetic then he had really intended it too.

"The way i see it life should be about the adventure and not the destination if i just started with wanting to settle down and make a gym how would i ever know if i was a good trainer?" he gave her a smile as he continued to walk. cyndaquil was in his pokeball and on more then one occasion he looked down at the ball and sighed unsure of what to think. had he failed his pokemon? probably not he couldn't have anticipated the eletric type actually having an electric attack... which reminded him.

He pulled out his pokedex and scanned the Pichu. "Pichu an electric pokemon: It is unskilled at storing electric power. Any kind of shock causes it to discharge energy spontaneously."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Izzy listened to him as he explained his dream. Gym Leader? Elite Four Member? that was impressive. She never thought of that... she was only thinking of being a trainer, not a figurehead for the training world! She liked electric types, and guys like Lt. Surge and Wattson, even Volkner despite him being so young.. but hey he was young that was a good sign for even her! But as she looked at her Pichu she realized she could not handle that kind of responsibility, and having only one type? Eh not her thing really.

Twinkle picked her head up looking at the device as it read off the information, "Pi?" she blinked then narrowed her eyes and flicked her tail at it with distaste, "pi, pi chu, pichu!" she growled not thinking herself as 'unskilled'! "Relax Twinkle, we're almost to this Elm guy's place we can get you healed up there" she smiled tickling the Pichu's belly slightly causing it to giggle. "p-pi!"
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Masorin sighed as he walked towards elms lab this seemed like it was going to be the start of a beautiful or at least some what good friend ship, walking off into the town of his home. leading the way for this new girl who he had just meet.

"maybe we should pick up a town map?.. eh on second thought never mind we don't need one all the routes are strait line." Masorin said as he walked into the lab, soon cyndaquil would be all better and he could leave on his journey maybe catch another pokemon as well. it seemed the adventure had begun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!   The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle in new barktown: the start of a new friendship!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Off topic :: Johto region :: New Bark town-
Jump to: