Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dizzyizzy

Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:08 am

Teddiursa was about to scratch the fire pokemon, but it was hit. "teddi!" the teddy hit the ground and grunted. it then got up and ran away, but Cyndaquil was the winner and would get good experience for the fight. "Way to go fluffy" Izzy cheered.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

Poke : 100

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 am

"I guess that counts as a win." Masorin said he would have rather knock it out and leave it on the ground but this was he guessed a fair enough compromise. cyndaquil leveled up and he couldn't really return it right now becouse they needed it to see. which brought them back to square one. "what path do we choose?" he said referring to the seven paths from earlier.

cyndaquil now knows ember
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

Poke : 500

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 am

Izzy sighed looking at the seven tunnels, "We could go through the fourth one, it's in the middle so it could be the best choice" she said with a nod. She started to walk toward it, trusting her idea.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:19 am

"Fourth one it is then." Masorin said giving it a small shrug he began to walk along side izzy with cyndaquil in the front. "you know this almost reminds me of a song. Secret tunnel secret tunnel and then I can't seem to remember how it goes." he said as he walked it was an odd song really.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:22 am

"..." Izzy glared at Masorin, "so long as you don't do any funny, funny grabbin' in the dark i think we can forget that song" she grunted knowing that stupid song too. "Hey fluffy, just tell us if you get tired of using your flame and we can rest"
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 am

"Cynda" the small creature said confirming its good health. "I think hes fine the fire generates naturally. so there should be no problem with him using it." Masorin said as he walked along side her. the cave seemed to have nothing change, it was the same dark unforgiving rocks for the last mile. "Makes you wonder if theres life outside of the cave."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:27 am

Izzy lightly shoved Masorin's shoulder, "come on man, there is no need to talk like that, if worse comes to worse I'll catch some Zubat or something who can show us out" she said with a shrug, she was still thinking of a flyer to get, and after fighting that zubat it seemed like a good pokemon.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:33 am

"Makes sense actually." they came to a large cavern area in which there was seemingly nothing except a large pool of water. there was another path out on the other side of the pool and a path around it but it was a large place. "Lets break here for a moment. I want to rest. My legs are tired."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 am

Izzy gave a nod and sat down on a rock and took off her shoes. She rubbed her feet taking her stocks off and putting feet into water. "ah" she said with a sigh as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:38 am

Masorin let out a sigh as he sat down beside her, and followed her lead. he smiled slightly at Izzy. "so what made you want to become a trainer?" he asked curiously. it was odd that he had yet to ask a question like that.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 am

Izzy blinked and looked at masorin, "My father was a trainer, but his eye sight began to weaken and sunlight made it worse" she sighed sadly, remembering her father was now blind in one eye just before she left home, "I want to have my own journey, and in a way complete his..." she smiled kindly. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:51 am

"I grew up in a family that couldn't afford much in the way of schooling it took them two years to raise together enough funds just for me to get my license. I kind of had to leave that home. or i would have been stuck their forever. the pokemon journey is kind of my way of getting away from that life." he looked over at cyndaquil "that and I get to meet the oddest of things along the way." he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:54 am

Izzy smiled back looking at the water, it was still and quiet, but shallow enough to see the ground, it must be a 'puddle' created by water that dripped in from the world above them. It was cool and relaxing. "I'm glad to be on this journey with a friend" she said after a minute, "makes it funner"
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 am

Masorin smiled "Friends make everything a little better." he reached into his back pack and produced two sticks and a bag of marshmellows. "Cyndaquil mind standing still and flaring?" he said as he passed a stick to Izzy and opened the marshmellows, cooking one on the back of his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 am

Izzy smiled and joined masorin. POkemon cooked marshmellows would be very, very good. She held the mellow over the flames and waited for it to cook.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:05 am

Masorin smiled and held out the marshmallow and ate it after it had been roasted. "thanks budy." he said as he got to his feet it was true the pool was shallow but it still looked like it came up to his waist in some parts. he took off his shirt and pants waring swim shorts under neath "Im just gonna go for a light swim." he said as he walked into the water it was cold vary cold and at the other in the middle was deeper then expected enough that he could fully submerge.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 am

Izzy watched him swim and smiled as she ate her marshmellow, "i choose you Nibble" she said releasing her Totodile. "toto?" he questioned. "have fun" she said pointing at the water. The totodile jumped with joy and leaped into the water swimming around joyfully. She would have released her Pikachu, but she was afraid of dark.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:19 am

Masorin smiled swimming was something he was fairly good at. but really he was no water trainer. he preferred dry land but here in this cave it was actually kind of nice. "Izzy you comming in?" he asked slightly failing to notice the odd fin that stirred in the water. the fin that was fast approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:22 am

Izzy shrugged and stood up taking off her jacke, she also took off her top shirt leaving on her cami top and then took off her pants. She wore her bathing suit under her clothing, but wanted to keep the cami on. "alrgiht coming in" she said then stopped, "oh no Masorin look out" she said pointing at the fin. At this point a sharp pain would have hit masorin right in the arse.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 am

Masorin saw the fin thanks to the warning and got out of the pokemons way. it was a goldeen but it didn't seem intrested in a fight he had gotten out of its way and it had gone back under. "waters still fine." he said with a cheerful smile he would have to watch out for that kind of mistake again but for the most part he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:26 am

Izzy walked into the water and started to swim. Nibble swam around 'toto'ing to his self as he relaxed using tail to push around. "This is nice" izzy commented smiling, the water not getting her short orange hair wet.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:30 am

Masorin smiled as he swam around her going under vary briefly and when she least suspected it grabing her ankle. it was a juvinile prank sure but depending on the reaction it was bound to be funny. he thought as he then resurfaced.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 am

Izzy screamed a bit and flailed. "gah!" she glared at masorin and splashed water on him, "take that you jerk" she said smirking. She was not really mad at him, but thought this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 am

"So im a jerk well take this." he said playfully returning the splash. he laughed playfully this was something that was just weird he thought at last splashing her. "Splash fight!" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:40 am

Izzy smiled and continued to splash at Masorin. "ha i'll defeat you like i did in that pokemon battle" she teased splashing himharder now. Izzy leaned back and started to kick her legs making huge splashes at masorin's face. "ha ha ha!"
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 am

Masorin smiled and continued to splash her back even with her kicking her legs. "Oh please I let you win that match!" he said as he splashed her back trying to push as much water as he could towards Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event   Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost.. 100 post for the shiny event
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next