Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsuya

Katsuya

Poke : 100

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Katsuya walked down the trail where the proffesor had wanted her to go. It was rainy at the time, but she had an umbrella that was a lush pink color. She reached a big white building that appeared to be the proffesors office, where she had told her to meet. Katsuya knocked on the door twice, and did not await an answer. She busted in, being a little bit more energetic than usual. Katsuya laughed, "Hehe, sorry proffessor, I was a little excited when you called, and rushed over as fast as I could". Katsuya followed up with "So, whats going on?".
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Poke : 500

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:30 pm

The professor turns around and looks at her. She smiles, as she runs over to her, and bows to her. "Thank You for answering my call, I have requested for you to come, so I can give to you your pokedex, and your pokemon and pokeballs." The professor smiles, as she pulls out a pokedex and pokeballs. "Do you already have a pokemon, or do you need your starter?"
Back to top Go down
Katsuya

Katsuya

Poke : 100

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Katsuya watched as the proffessor pulled out all of this new stuff. She had a weird mix of emotions going on. She was shocked, then suprised, and ended with happiness. "Uhm, I do not have a starter pokemon right now, but I know exactly which one I want!". Katsuya said. "I would like a Piplup! Their so cute and blue, I would that Pokemon. If, I mean, if you got one in stock.". Katsuya continued, as she knew they might not have a piplup for her to have, but all you could do was hope.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Poke : 500

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm

The women nodded, as the only starters she had at the moment are Sinnoh starters, so the girl was in luck. The women handed the girl a pokeball containing Piplup inside, as she nodded. "Alright, now you can continue your pokemon journey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1