Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Steps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

Poke : 500

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 pm

The professor was looking over the Pokedex she held in her hands. She had it connected up to the computer in front of her as she sat down in her soft chair.
"Ah, Snorlax sighted." She smiled, pleased that one of her other trainers had managed to find a Snorlax down one of the more distant routes from the town. She had also called other trainers to meet her here today and was expecting them any minute now.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Isaac

Isaac

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Isaac knocked on the door to the professor's lab before opening it inwards, giving a slight wave to the female professor, "You called for me?" he asked, wondering what she had in stock for him, if she called him, it must be something important, or something in the very least, fun.

He looked around at the numerous machinery and the pokemon scuttling around the lab, "So, whatcha got in stock for me?" he smirked, adjusting his cap.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"Yes! You came along!" The Professor leapt up from her chair, slightly excited that a new trainer was coming to join her ranks. She fished in a bag that was beside her legs, bringing out five Pokeballs.
She handed them to Isaac, along with the Pokedex that she disconnected from her computer.
"This Pokedex has a few Pokemon already on it, such as Snorlax." She explained. "I need you to find the other Pokemon, capture them in these Pokeballs and update the Pokedex."
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

"Well, I had time on my hands..." he spoke, rubbing his head with his palm before he looked at the pokeballs and smiled, he knew this was the first step to becoming a pokemon trainer, "Cool!" he gawped, taking them and clipping them onto his belt, taking the pokedex and slipping it into his shirt pocket.

"Ah, well I'll try my best, I guess, but don't I need a companion first?"
he asked, tilting his head a little.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 pm

"Yes." Is there a paticular Pokemon you would like?" The professor asked. "a famous one you may have heard about, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

"Uuh...Well, I dunno...What do you currently have?" He asked, this was only the start of his journey, so he didn't know what pokemon were available, he didn't even know much, as his parents didn't own a pokemon either, and since his pokedex was empty he couldn't look for one he liked.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 pm

"All right, it seems we have someone here who knows no Pokemon at all." The Professor chuckled lightly. She walked over to her computer, pressed a few buttons and a screen came up with a list of suggested Pokemon, showing what they looked like and their moves, strengths and weaknesses.
"Are you attracted to any?" She asked, pointing at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 pm

"Ah!, that!" he spoke, pointing to a Cubone, he liked the look of it, small, compact, and he wondered if it had any ninja-like properties when using the bone it constantly held.

He also quickly memorized the names of a few that were shown.
"Yeah, Cubone, do you have one of those?" he asked, smiling at the professor.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"Yep."
The professor picked out a Pokeball from her pocket and placed it into a slot that connected to the computer. There was a small whirring sound as the data of the Pokemon was transferred between the two.
She then picked up the Pokeball from the slot and tossed it lightly to Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Isaac didn't have time to catch the pokeball as the two parts of the Pokeball split and Cubone was exposed, the little pokemon was rather small, only about 1 foot 4, it was holding a bone about three quarters of it's size.

Isaac gawped at his new pokemon, until he felt something hard smash against his leg, Isaac held his leg and hopped about, "Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" he cursed, how did this happen? His Cubone hit him, it seemed to have an absolute hatred for pokeballs, but nonetheless, after the pain in his leg had disappeared, he crouched down to look at his Cubone.

He held out his hand very slowly and tried to pat it on the skull which used to be of the Cubone's mother, which covered its' head.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

"W-wow." The professor gasped upon seeing the Cubone smash its bone down upon Isaac's leg. She backed away slightly. Was this an untamed Pokemon? Even if it was or wasn't, it wasn't her responsibility any more to look after it - it was now this new trainer's! She hoped she had made the right decision with this trainer...

"The Cubone seems to hate Pokeballs." She chuckled humorously. "That's a note for me, never to trap these things in Pokeballs."
She turned around to quickly scribble a note on some paper.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

"Okay, okay, sorry lil' guy, I'll keep you out of pokeballs if you want, just, please, don't hit me again." He tried to reason with the Cubone, the cubone nodded and let out a "Kyu." sound before he climbed up Isaac's leg and continued his ascent before he sat down on his shoulder.

"So, Cubone, let's complete this pokedex, but first." he spoke, taking out his pokedex and scanning Cubone with it, the feminine electronic voice spoke: "Cubone, the Lonely pokemon,If it is sad or lonely, the skull it wears shakes, and emits a plaintive and mournful sound."
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 pm

"Good idea." The professor praised the boy for scanning a Pokemon so readily. "Now, I'm sure you know your quest. Go out there, meet the Pokemon you want to and have fun while doing it!"
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

"Yes sir!" He comically saluted before running outside with Cubone standing behind his neck and hanging onto his hat.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 pm

"Safe travels!" The professor waved goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Steps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Off topic :: Archives-
Jump to: