Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Awesome One Is Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Poke : 500

The Awesome One Is Here Empty
PostSubject: The Awesome One Is Here   The Awesome One Is Here Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:55 am

(Music plays: AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!! I came to play, I came to pay there's a price to pay, time for you to get down on your knees and pray. I came to play I'm here to stay just get out of my way I came to play I came to staaaay...)

P! R! P! G! I say, what's up!? You say, what's up!? I say, what's up!? What's up PRPG!? Can you see me? Of course you can't! I am Shadow and am the awesome one. Can you smell what the Shadow is cooking? Of course you can't because I will be the future champion of one of your regions! Am a nice guy, sometimes I go off-topic and like to boast but I try my best to control it. Oh and talk to me if you wanna know more and remember that am Shadow... AAAAND AAAAAAAM.... AAAAAWEEEESOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome One Is Here   The Awesome One Is Here Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:33 pm

@_@

Welcome to PRPG? xD
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Cepeda

Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome One Is Here   The Awesome One Is Here Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Are you related to the Miz at all?
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Admin
Ryder

Poke : 553

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome One Is Here   The Awesome One Is Here Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:05 am

You ARE awesome for joining the site.
Back to top Go down
http://Pokelite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome One Is Here   The Awesome One Is Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awesome One Is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Off topic :: Archives-
Jump to: