Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delivery for the professor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black

Black

Poke : 500

Delivery for the professor Empty
PostSubject: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Aia glanced at the pittoresque town in front of her. New Bark. It was such a change from the busy Rustboro City that she was used to. She had come here to deliver a package that Professor Elm had specifically ordered from Devon Corporation in Hoenn and wanted someone to personally deliver. Aia suspected it was a modified Pokénav or something. She had signed up for the job, somewhat against her father's wishes, since she wanted to get out of Hoenn and see the world for a change. She wasn't really impressed so far, but maybe Johto had more in store for her...

Chimchar jumped up onto her shoulder and giggled. "Yes, we'd better get a move on," Aia agreed and went to the laboratory. It was a big house.

Aia was let in by an assistant and led through some corridors to get to the professor. She finally entered the room where he was, and couldn't help spotting some devices laying on a table, as if the professor was currently examining or working with them. Were they... pokédexes? Like pokémon trainers had. A trainer... she had thought of becoming one some day. But she didn't really want to admit that she had any ambitions, at all. And letting Chimchar fight, pfft. As if she would send her friend out in battle. She'd rather send herself out.

Aia walked up to the professor. "Greetings, "she said, un-cheerily. "I'm Aia Kido, delivering a package from Hoenn on behalf of Devon Corporation. Please sign here."

She couldn't help glancing back to the pokédexes again while talking.
Back to top Go down
Alto

Alto

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:19 pm

(ill Npc if Lost would let me? and if u want me too?)
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 pm

(Go ahead, we need NPC'ers! There's also a topic somewhere where you can sign up.)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:04 pm

(sure, if you want to ^^)
Back to top Go down
Alto

Alto

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 pm

The Professor was all over the place running around trying to find the pokedexes he misplaced. He was throwing papers all over the place as he looked at his desk, and ripped it apart. He was throwing papers on the ground, ripping the drawers out of their place. "Ugh! Where are those pokedexes!" He yelled as he fell backwards on to his chair, as he rolled around. "Umm..Professor there is a package delivered to you from umm the Devon Corporation." An assistant of the professor said as he then walked away. The Professor turned around as he saw the young girl with the package. "Oh Hello, Aia. Pleasure to meet you" He then looked at the package as he completely forgot what was in there or why it was here. "So Aia What is it?" He asked as he stood up and walked closer to Aia. "And WHERE ARE THOSE POKEDEXES I NEED THEM" He yelled afterwards remembering why he was tearing the place apart.

(If im not a good rper for you or just bad at NPCing just tell me.
And also whats going to happen in this thread?)
Back to top Go down
Timmy

Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

( Trainer receives 5 Pokeballs and Pokedex. )
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 pm

(well, not necessarily. She's not really a trainer... since the sign up template said she didn't have to be :/ but she'd like a pokedex ^^ Maybe the professor, being stressed up, mistakes her for a trainer and gives her a pokédex and pokéballs?)

Aia saw how the rushed professor clearly was missing the table with the pokédexes. She grunted a little and pointed towards them. "Professor," she said. "The devices are there, I believe."

There was a big, red one lying close to her. Without thinking about what she was doing, she stretched a hand out and grabbed it. The metal casing felt cold against her hand. So this was the device trainers used... to measure and learn about all kinds of things... about pokémon.

Chimchar leaned its head a little and made a tiny squeak, as if she was asking Aia what the girl was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Alto

Alto

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 am

The Professor took the box from Aia as he signed for the the thing, and placed the box on his desk. "Pokedexes where are y.." He stopped as he looked where Aia was pointing at. He slapped his face as he was getting so stressed out and finally found out that the pokedexes he was looking for had been near him the whole team and mostly right under him. "Ugh..this stress" He said as he picked up the pokedexes. He then looked at Aia as he then gave her a pokedex the red one she had her hand on. "Take it, I know a Trainer when I see one now" He said as he then remembered. "O! the pokeballs. Can't be a Trainer without them" He said as he walked to his desk and opened up one of the drawers he hadn't broken. He opened it as he saw 5 pokeballs and then took them as he handed it to Aia. "So this box..?" He asked as he looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Aia blinked as she suddenly was handed the pokéballs and were told to keep the pokédex. Before she could figure out what to say in response, how to excuse herself and tell him she wasn't really a trainer at all... the professor's focus had turned to the box she had given him. Something in her mind calculated the best way to react, and she did. Before she really came back to her senses.

"Thanks, professor. Since you've signed and all, I'll be going now. Bye!"

And with that, she turned and left the laboratory. Chimchar skipped after her, giving her surprised looks. Had she just pretended to be a trainer?

Aia walked straight forward until she reached the center of the village. The pokédex was still in her hand and the pokeballs were rashly thrown into her bag. She breathed in and out for a while.

"Char?" her pokémon friend said. She looked down on him.

"You know what?" she said. "I think I just became a pokémon trainer."

Chimchar's eyes widened, but so did the unusual smile on Aia's lips.

"And why not, really? Let's travel the Johto region for a change... Let's go to Cherrygrove. They're bound to have use for a good delivery girl there. Come on!"

Chimchar shrugged and smiled as well, and they started running through New Bark Town, towards the next route.

(So, can I move on to route... 29 or whatsitscalled now?)
Back to top Go down
Alto

Alto

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:47 pm

(Guess So? BTW Could Alto Join you in your adventure thing? When i finally make him.)

Professor turned back around as he still had the box in his hand and saw that Aia said goodbye and rushed out of the lab. "Hmm? In a Hurry?" The Professor said to himself as he turned back around throwing the box on his desk. "Ill look at it later" he said as he then looked around on his desk. "Ugh damn it WHERES MY COFFEE" The Professor yelled as his voice could been heard outside of the lab and maybe all over the town. The professor then went back ripping the place apart as he was so concerned about his coffee now then his delivery package.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 pm

(I guess ^^ let me know when you've made him. Hm, maybe I should have made my character be called "Black" instead of something else.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for the professor   Delivery for the professor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivery for the professor
Page 1 of 1