Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaunic and Akheui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaunic

Poke : 500

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:02 am

Shaunic had all of his pokemon so they can comunicate. They seemed like they were being happy with each other. He smiled and looked ahead. He then saw a boy.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei

Poke : 100

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:16 am

The start of Akuhei's Journey had begun in the Kanto Region. The Kanto Region was where most Pokemon Starters would begin there journey. Akuhei would meet many people on his journey and fight amazing opponents. He had already knew that he wasn't the strongest trainer out there but he wasn't scared of no battle. Backing down from a battle was making people look like cowards. Akuhei didn't want that reputation. He would have to never be afraid. Akuhei left his house early in the mourning. He didn't bother to eat or have some orange juice; His stomach would hurt later on today. Akuhei wore a white tee with a black tie. Akuhei's pants are black, and his shoes are black as well. On his pants is a belt to help keep them up. His mom had got him large sized pants. Akuhei looked just like a nerd. He wore glasses as well. But Akuhei didn't care about that, he knew that it took brains to be a very strong Pokemon trainer. Akuhei noticed a boy in front of him. He walked up to him, and started to smile. Akuhei was going to make his first friend. "Hello, my name is Akuhei, what is yours?" said Akuhei with a soft pitch voice tone.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:20 am

"My name is Shaunic nice to meet you!" Shaunic said. "So what pokemon do you have? i will tell you my pokemon. Hi have a chimchar,a Pikachu,a Charmander, and my newest pokemon Tepig." One more thing. Are you just starting or are you somebody who just caught a pokemon(s)?"
Back to top Go down
Akuhei

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 am

Akuhei thought that "Shaunic" was a very nice name. All the Pokemon that Shaunic named, Akuhei barely knew. The one that caught his attention was Tepig. "Well I have only one Pokemon, his name is Riolu" said Akuhei. Riolu was standing beside Akuhei. Shaunic had way more Pokemon than he had. It was only because he was new at Pokemon. Akuhei came up with a idea from the top of his head. "Wanna be adventure buddies, we could travel through all regions helping defeat all evil and winning badges and catching Pokemon" said Akuhei. The idea was pretty good because Akuhei needed to learn more about Pokemon, and Shaunic with all those Pokemon seemed to know alot of things about Pokemon. It was a matter of time before Akuhei would be in the big leagues.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:39 am

Shaunic closed his eyes for a second to think. Chimchar pulled on Shaunics pants leg once Shaunic looked down all of his pokemon seemed happy about the idea. Shaunic smiled. "Why not? It would be fun!" Shaunic put his hand out so Akuhei can shake it. "well be best buddy's how about that?"
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:40 pm

(Longer replies are more respectful to those who put longer posts)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Akuhei

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Akuhei was glad that Shaunic agreed to being partners. The Basics were what Akuhei would want Shaunic to teach him. It was most of those rules that Akuhei didn't know. His strategics were very lame to too and not smart to come up with. But Akuhei still would play Pokemon because he loved the feeling of just playing the game and he couldn't back down now; He had already made a relationship with Riolu. Riolu and Akuhei were very close, and thats why Riolu was always near his side; Where every he went. For Example, Akuhei could be on a date with a girl and Riolu was right there. It was sometimes frustrating but sometimes nice to know that somebody cared about him. Akuhei looked at Shaunic with a smile on his face. "Since you are my partner, I would want to know how you are in battle, so would you like to have a Training Battle...please it would be my first battle of my adventure" said Akuhei. It actually would be his first battle of his adventure. He had knew that many more would come but when it did, he would be ready. Tournaments would be on their way, and that would be the chance for Akuhei to prove to everyone that he was very strong. A day in Viridian city was very peaceful. Nothing was happening around in the city except the usual. His opponent was going to be hard because he had more Pokemon but Akuhei would set up some rules to make sure that it would be a fair battle.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 am

Shaunic thought for that Akuhei said. He then smiled. "Fine but i will only use one pokemon. And do you want to fight Chimchar or Charmander?" Shaunic smiled at chimchar. Chimchar was Shaunic's best freind. Chimchar for some reasone would not go in his pokeball. But Shaunic was used to having him on his shoulder. Chimchar looked like he was happy so Shaunic was happy. "What type are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Akuhei listened to Shaunic saying that he would only use one Pokemon. That was a relief. "Thank you Shaunic" said Akuhei as he smiled at Shaunic. The battle would being after he had finished talking to Shaunic. "I think my Riolu is a Fighting and Steel type but I would like you to use Chimchar" said Akuhei. He hoped that his Steel Type would over power the fire type but it was likely. Akuhei didn't want to go up against Charmander because that was the Pokemon that his dad had used to beat him, long time ago. That was his first fall in a battle. Akuhei started to walk to a nearby forest. He had got smacked by several bushes because of him not paying attention and just worrying about the battle. Akuhei passed several sections of trees until a plain field was near the forest. It was the best place for them to battle, right about now. Akuhei walked onto the plains and got Riolu ready for his fight. Riolu smiled at the battle field. Akuhei hoped that Shaunic would've of followed him by now.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Shaunic followed Akuhei to the place he was going. Once he saw the place he said "Cool place to battel." He then went to one side of the area. "Are you ready to battel?" Shaunic asked as Chimchar went into the area waiting to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Im going to lock this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaunic and Akheui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaunic and Akheui   Shaunic and Akheui Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaunic and Akheui
Page 1 of 1