Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape the Rain (johto)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

Poke : 500

Escape the Rain (johto) Empty
PostSubject: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:00 am

Thunder rolled across the darkened sky as a torrent of rain dumped down on the town. Lightening released a blinding flash across the sky turning the dark clouds pale gray for a mere second. "Ugh we gotta get out of this" a girl said taking her sunglasses off as they started to get smeared with raindrops. Izzy looked to her traveling companion, Masorin. "I think i see a pokecenter up ahead" she noted to him before running ahead, not leaving him just trying to get somewhere dry! She was reminded of when her father had told her about how he once used his Spearow as a shield from the rain and the thing pecked him when lightening flashed!

Lucky for her, she kept both her pokemon in their pokeballs at the moment. A Pichu named Twinkle in her pokeball with the hotpink lightening bolt on the front and her Totodile, Nibble who had a pokeball with a raindrop on the front. The trainer raced over the wet ground not even giving it a thought that the front doors to the pokecenter might not be automatic, but luckily they were.

"bleh" she shook her head her short orange hair flying around sending drops of water across the floor. "Oh my welcome to the pokemon center!" a cheerful voice announced moving from behind the counter with a pair of towels. "Thank you" Izzy murmured taking one of the towels and wrapping her hair with it. "There are blankets on the couches, had to be prepared for this kind of weather!" The one of a billion Nurse Joys stated with a sweet smile. Izzy smiled and looked to her companion as she sat on the couch grabbing a blanket and wrapping herself up like a Jawa.

Last edited by Dizzyizzy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

Poke : 100

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:10 am

Masorin ran along side Izzy unable to stop the watter knew he was missing something but had forgotten his umbrella some time ago, lost among the other 'less important' items. like his town map and things he just thought he didn't need. the boy carred a three person tent with him including tarp for when it rains but he didn't keep a town map and they were too far along for him to say hay i forgot my umbrella lets go back.

As Izzy pointed out the pokemon center his speed increased although he was still lagging behined. he was lucky his cyndaquil was in his ball and His chikorta named lettuce was in her ball as well. they were both marked with permanint marker F for fluffy and L for lettuce.

as he ran into the pokemon center he sneezed slightly. looking around he shook some water off of him. as the nurse joy came close he grabbed one of the two towels. as he dried himself he smiled this place was the best, pokemon centers healed your pokemon for free acted like free rooms for trainers and gave you at least one free meal. who could ever want to do anything wroung against this place. "Thank you vary much."

He walked over to one the couch across from Izzy and sat down wrapping himself up. "Gotta love the pokemon centers... Nurse joy is always attractive. but that could be the warm blanket and towel talking." he laughed slightly feeling the feeling in his hands return to him.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 am

Izzy smiled at Masorin and sighed shivering a bit, "This place is a gift to trainers like us, who can't drive and can't afford bus fair... You know i'm glad there aren't any crazy people running around, being kids we could get in trouble if it weren't for our pokemon" she chuckled a bit as she looked at the storm as it swirled around the air picking up leaves and made the tree nearly bend completely over! The world turned White for a moment as another flash of light appeared followed by a crash, "I hate this kind of weather" she murmured squirming a bit as she pulled out her two pokeballs.

"come out Nibble, Twinkle" she stated as the pokeballs opened and white light shot out taking form into the two adorable pokemon, "Pi!" the Electric mouse squeaked leaping up and clinging to the towel wrapped around Izzy's hair. "Toto! dile!" the blue Jaw pokemon danced a bit and leaped into izzy's lap curling up in the blanket cutely. "I love my little guys" she murmured then arched her back a bit as her Pichu crawled down the blanket, down Izzy's back and then skiddered to the front poking her head out from the chest, "Pi!" she cheered cuddling there keeping warm next to the Totodile.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 am

"Yeah can you imagine what would happen if there was some kind of criminal organization stealing pokemon or cutting off tails for food?" His mind ran to two of the worst scenarios he could think of but no such organisation existed so there was no reason to fear. he jumped slightly as he heard the crash of thunder. he wasn't scared just startled. "Yeah it does get a little un nerving."

Masorin breathed as he looked at the two pokemon he felt he needed to follow suit so he pulled out the two balls "Fluffy, Lettuce come on out." His cyndaquil appeared on the ground and climbed up onto the sofa making sure to not ignight while on the furnature. the chikorita on the other hand immedalty bit down on Masorins leg Causing him some pain and having to try and pull the chickorita off his flesh "Yeah i love mine, But Lettuce seems to still be a bit mad about her capture."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 am

Izzy gave a hearty laugh as the Chikorita bit down on her trainer's leg like an angry Cranbull! "ha! So much love there.. Don't worry my mom's Eevee was the same, after she evolved it, it mellowed out" she smiled down at her Pichu, "You know i wonder if she likes me.." she muttered, Pichu's evolved through happiness and no matter how happy her Pichu seemed it never changed... "Maybe another day" she thought out loud.

The Pichu, Twinkle had curled closer to the Totodile who had his back to his friend. The pichu started to chew softly on the red spike, Nibble taking no notice as he had no feeling of pain in those spikes. "pi...nmnmnm pi" She muttered as she nibbled... on Nibble. "To..to" the creature yawned showing his rows of sharp fangs.

"You know you could give your Chikorita something to try and make it happy... we could get a Bell" she stated with a nod, "Yeah i hear there is a bell that makes pokemon happy and more trusting of their Trainers." She looked at Fluffy, "heh he's a laid back guy, maybe he'll rub off on your Lettuce."
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am

"Ah I don't think a bell would do much that and it would look a little wierd. Nah ill earn Lettuce's trust the old fassioned way." he looked down at the cyndaquil who was now wrapped in his own blanket. as for chikorita she was making her self comfortable on the couch that Izzy was sitting on prefering her over her own trainer.

Masorin looked at Izzy as she watched her pichu. "It wouldn't be on your lap if it disliked you Izzy your a good trainer, and it will evolve when its ready too, Happyness isn't about just feeling good with pokemon, Its also about something else... a kind of strength that can't really be discribed my mom used to say that a happy pokemon was a strong pokemon. Give your pichu time." He said trying to offer advice looking at the pichu it was obviously happy and content. it probably just needed time before it would evolve.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:54 am

Izzy nodded, both to Masorin and her own thoughts. She knew her Pichu would evolve when she was ready, and was glad to feel the love her pokemon felt for her, even her Totodile who seemed like a quiet type was growing into a big cuddle-pants. She could not wait to expand her team more, the get more little buddies and have a powerful fighting force that could take down the elite four without a struggle!

"So where are we heading to? Violet City has the first gym right?" she asked, masorin, seeing as he was suppose to have a map, but lost it along with the umbrella... and her potato chips! "Oh and isn't there a place we should go to get another pokemon... i need to get a flyer" she noted mostly to herself, "Should we get it before or after Violet City? Before or after we waste Falkner and his Birdies?" she smirked a bit knowing she could wipe the floor with some Bird User! Pichu could do that on her own without breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 am

"Violet city does have the first gym but its slightly high power i don't want to go anywhere near it till these two have some defense other then tackle." As Masorin talked he pointed to his cindaquil which was now sleeping in the blanket it had managed to pull around its self and to the chikorita who was awake and twitching slightly.

the rain outside continued to poor as there was another roar of thunder. Masorin sat back in the couch. "Well for now we are stranded here but i would recommend either going back to to route 29 or we could head over to route 36 both of which are populated by pokemon we could take down, and catch if need be."

Masorin gave a shrug the next move seemed to be up too her. he couldn't give a real point "To be honest considering route 36's closeness to Violet City, I think i would prefer it. but for right now I don't think it would be possible to face down a gym leader even with you having the elemental advantage."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Izzy shrugged her shoulders, "Oh of course i know we gotta train these little guys before we fight that guy... even Twinkle would be Sand Attacked and Quick Attacked before i could say 'Thundershock'" She chuckled a bit smiling at Masorin, "And we are both after a badge so we'd have to decide who'd go first and who'd have to wait for poor Falkner to nurse his babies back to health" she yawned and moved her arm, causing a bit of the blanket that was around her to pool over the Chikorita that was laying next to her on the couch. It would be seen as a mishap and not something done on purpose so the Chikorita would still look like a big toughie.

Izzy leaned back feeling the warmth of her Pichu against her stomach and the weight of the Totodile on her legs. She started to think about how much bigger these two would be in the future.. and how moments like this would be mere memories. heh, they'll just end up encircling me little Nibbles the size of a car being my personal bodyguard! she chuckled a bit to herself thinking of just laying against a giant Feraligatr with a big ol' Raichu leaning against her... she also had shadowy figures in her mind, surrounding her; these would be the rest of her team if she could get them.

She blinked out of her thoughts and looked at Masorin, "Yeah we need to head over to the route closest to Violet City, maybe we'll cause ourselves a bit of a reputation with the local trainers." She glanced at the front door as the rain kept on pouring, "I hear there is a cave outside of Violet City, we might go there and train our pokemon, also there's water, we might get a good water type after we buy some old rods" she added smoothly added.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm

"Oh sure lets catch ourselves a magic carp who knows maybe splash will do something useful." Masorin spoke with a voice dripping in sarcasm. it wasn't that he disliked water pokemon he just had an aversion to them. His dream was to open a fire baised gym which meant that at some point his none fire pokemon would either be locked up forever or released back into the wild simply becouse of there element. To him that sounded cruel and unusual and as he looked at the Chikorita who was now slightly covered in a blanket he had to sigh.

Lettuce had been covered by the blanket by accident but had accepted its comfort and warmth laying down and resting slightly watching the Pichu with a slight glare as if to call it traitor. and then lowered its head closing her eyes slightly.

Masorin looked at his cyndaquil the first Pokemon he had received would also be the first Pokemon he ever really worked with, he was the correct type and maybe that was why the cyndaquil seemed to respect him. "There is another possibility we could try and fight volkner two on two. If we drew him out and forced him to use both his flyers then we have a four on two advantage."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Izzy rolled her eyes as Masorin's sarcasm laced statement disrespected the awesome Magikarp. Didn't he know that magikarps evolve into Gyardos? One of the most badass of pokemon out there?! She looked down at her Totodile, Nibble... if she did not already have a watertype she would get a magikarp in a heartbeat... she was more inclined that Masorin get a watertype seeing as it would do him good to have a well rounded team. Even if he wanted to be a Fire Gym leader, he still would need a well rounded team to make it that far...

Twinkle and Nibble were fast asleep, with Twinkle chewing on the tip of her own tail now as Nibble snoring softly the tip of his tail twitching. He slept peacefully, at first he thought this arrangement would be the end of him, he'd end up some type of slave, but this human fed him great food, nothing tasteless. She made sure he was warm and comfortable and never forced him beyond his limits... She was a good person.

"...Two on Two?" she tilted her head a bit, "That might actually work" nodding her head Izzy yawned, "I could use Twinkle and you Fluffy, fire and electricity would be powerful against Flyers." She smiled cheerfully laying her head back against the top of the couch. "and it would be better then going one at a time against him." she added mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
masorin

masorin

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 am

Masorin smiled as he leaned back warm and snug under his blanket he let out a small yawn there were rooms in a pokemon center for trainers but it seemed like tonight they would be sleeping on the couches for tonight outside the thunder roared but it sounded duller farther away still it was raining fiercly and Masorin had no intention of going back out there.

Fluffy was now fast asleep snooring in a loud manner but not obnoxious. Lettuce was enjoying the warmth of the female trainer not asleep but not really awake as her leaf twitched swaying from side to side.

Masorin laid down and closed his eyes "Good night Izzy" he said slightly before joining his pokemon who he was now laying against. the cyndaquil didn't seem to mind having his trainers head against him and soon the two were snoring together niether loudly but noticeable. It seemed that Masorin was most comfortable around fire types but that was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape the Rain (johto)   Escape the Rain (johto) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape the Rain (johto)
Page 1 of 1