Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for the Johto Areas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzyizzy

Dizzyizzy

Poke : 500

Suggestions for the Johto Areas Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Johto Areas   Suggestions for the Johto Areas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 am

Add more.

Add more places in the lower level areas at least, Dark Cave, Sprout Tower, Alpha Ruins, Ilex forest, slowpoke well, and Union Cave for starters with the few cities we're given along with all the route names, they can be put as subboards much like the route 31 under Violet city.

Violet City:
Spout Tower
Dark Cave
Alpha Ruins
Route 32, 36, 31
Falkner's Gym
Even the Poke Academy could get a subboard.

Azalea Town
Union Cave
Slowpoke Well
Ilex Forest
Route 33

Cherrygrove city
Route 30
Oak's Summer House
Maybe make a board about their small beach?

New Bark Town
Elm's lab
route 29
again a board about their small beach and the route 27 that lies beyond.

i figure the johto section is still be worked on (at a slowpoke's pace) and i can understand that, but that doesn't really account for the lack of effort, boards take less then a few minutes to add...and seeing as the other boards are more finished like the hoenn region and seeing the places like the Sinnoh region half completed with their cities and over 200 post is rather ridiculous... add more to the Johto region and the other regions or at least fill in the small amount of cities with more places to organize the threads.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Johto Areas   Suggestions for the Johto Areas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am

The problem is not actually adding the boards but...

When the boards are added, we have to do their descriptions too.
In the descriptions we have to list the Pokemon foun in that area with their levels. This is NOT a fast job. You can do it for us though and see what it's like?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
IceMew
Admin
IceMew

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Johto Areas   Suggestions for the Johto Areas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 am

Hello Very Happy !

About the johto areas- i have a pokemon: soul silver game, and it has (obiously) all the descriptions about the routes and towns and things. I could also find out about the pokemon and their levels and stuff. I just wanna help make the fourm better, just 'cause i think its a cool site Very Happy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Johto Areas   Suggestions for the Johto Areas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Johto Areas
Page 1 of 1