Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ways to get more Members, READ!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P. Lotte

P. Lotte

Poke : 500

Ways to get more Members, READ! Empty
PostSubject: Ways to get more Members, READ!   Ways to get more Members, READ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

1. PUT THE SITE ON RPG COLLECTION AND RPG DIRECTORY, DUHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tell a bunch of your friends, Duhh...

3. Post the link to the site on other forums. Again, Duhh...

4. Make the site SPECIAL and UNIQUE, Cath a guest's eyes when i came her i truely wasnt to amazed no offense, Its just not very Eye catching.

5. And constantly bug people and give them the link bug them till they come and try it. (My personal fav, Lol)

6. Get all the members who left and try getting them back on, PEOPLE LIKE ACTIVE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Theres pleanty of ideas, Just start trying them ALL) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Admin
Ryder

Poke : 553

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get more Members, READ!   Ways to get more Members, READ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm

First off, we were in the process in moving topics to the archives. The management of the forum was changed and then we were going to start changing the forum itself.

Second of all, if you are new to role playing how did you know about the RPG Directory and RPG Collection?
Back to top Go down
http://Pokelite.com
IceMew
Admin
IceMew

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get more Members, READ!   Ways to get more Members, READ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 am

yes -_- and NO i am not dead...just to tell you Ryder...
Back to top Go down
P. Lotte

P. Lotte

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get more Members, READ!   Ways to get more Members, READ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Sorry wasnt trying to sound mean, And just cause im new doesnt mean i cant know basic stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get more Members, READ!   Ways to get more Members, READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ways to get more Members, READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Off topic :: Archives-
Jump to: