Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rush to the pokemon center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterNeji

MasterNeji

Poke : 100

Rush to the pokemon center  Empty
PostSubject: Rush to the pokemon center    Rush to the pokemon center  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 pm

"move out of the way." hero said."my pokemon need to be healed we were narrowing a starly in the woods when picakchu was so badly hurt can you heal him." hero said. Hero had gotten hurt from a tree branch on his way to the pokemon center. He was wondering if his pikachu was going to be hurt very badly." you will be oak buddy I promise." hero said in a loud but calm voice.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

Poke : 500

Rush to the pokemon center  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush to the pokemon center    Rush to the pokemon center  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:16 pm

The Pokemon Center woman behind the counter looked up from some of her Pokeballs on the desk to see a familiar sight.
"Oh? Hand me your Pokemon and ill heal them for you." She turned around to turn on the healing machine behind her before turning back to the boy, holding a hand out for his Pokemon/Pokeballs.

(Someone else NPC for me from now on please)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk

Rush to the pokemon center
Page 1 of 1