Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another pokemon catchin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tama

Tama

Poke : 3050

Just another pokemon catchin' Empty
PostSubject: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Tama recently exited Route 29 and was going towards Violet City trough Route 36. While walking, Tama was looking at one of his pokeballs that contained a Growlithe. "I haven't really been using you much have you? Neither have you gotten much freedom... actually.. i've never released you."
Tama thought hardly about the decision he was about to make. "Growlithe, i set you free!" Tama opened the pokeball and setting Growlithe free.

But just then another Growlithe jumped out of the bush about to attack the Growlithe Tama set free. "It must be protecting it's territory now against my Growlithe!" Tama then took another pokeball sending out Pikachu. "PIKA, PIKA!!!" Pikachu shouted starting to generate lightning around body and getting ready to attack. "Ha ha, you appear at perfect battle spirit as always!" Tama gave a evil smile while looking at the new Growlithe.

Tama then pulled out Pokedex searching info on exactly THIS POKEMON. It showed that this was not Level two, but this was already level seven, while Pikachu had only level 6, but still Pikachu did have bit more power than Growlithe, since Pikachu was a trained pokemon, Growlithe is a wild one. "This should be fun!" Tama said letting out a short giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 pm

"Pikachu! Use Tail Whip plus ThunderShock" Tama shouted taking one step forward. Pikachu did what Tama said and then quickly ran towards foe - Growlithe. Pikachu jumped in air and was about to do an ultimate combo. Pikachu did a downwards attack using Tail Whip making Growlithe's defense lot lower, and exactly after that did thunder shock at a lowered defense pokemon with strong lightning. "PIKACHUUUUUUU!!!"

"Alright Pikachu, that combo is a beast!" Tama shouted giving a big evil smile thinking that he has already won this battle.

Suddenly Growlithe stared shooting many small flames towards Pikachu. Pikachu couldn't dodge these, since he was very close to opponent now and didn't have reactions enough. Pikachu backed back while being shot at with small flames. Growlithe was using ember.
"Pikachu!" Tama shouted worrying about him.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Without even waiting for Tama's orders, Pikachu started gathering large amount of lightning around himself. He soon shot it all at Growlithe shouting very loudly: "PIIIIKAAAAACHUUUUUUUUU!!!!" This strike was with all rage Pikachu currently had after taking the flame hits. Tama stood with mouth open at Pikachu's rage Thunder Shock.

Growlithe looked back with surprised eyes that even spoke themselves: "I'm done for." He got strike'd by the lightning making small black anime dust even appear over him which were only effects to make the attack look more painful.
Growlithe level seven was knocked out by Pikachu.

Tama then threw a pokeball at Growlithe capturing it inside the pokeball. Tama then slowly walked up to the ball getting on knees to put it inside the backpack. Pikachu was meanwhile sitting next to the pokeball, so Tama could reach and pet Pikachu for yet another good work. "What would i do without you?" Tama smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Tama petted his pokemon Pikachu, while smiling of his great success in helping catch new pokemon. So far, he has helped in catching three pokemon already, one of them was sadly let go but Tama got a new one in replace.

But suddenly something moved in grass. Tama and Pikachu both reacted on that turning head to the grass watching what was there. Pikachu already got somehow annoyed by someone trying to sneak up on them, so he started to create lightning around himself ready to shot it out when needed.

Suddenly a bird looking pokemon flied out of the grass with sharp beak charging towards Pikachu. Using the peck move, it jabbed Pokemon with it's sharp beak making Pikachu fall back. But Pikachu still had large lightning going around himself, and was about to fire it out until Tama spoke.
"This is a Spearow!" Tama was currently looking at his pokedex after searching database about this pokemon. "Luckily, it is a flying pokemon and only level 4. Lower level than you AND twice damage!" Tama gave a evil smile at Pikachu as a signal to shot the lightning at Spearow.

Pikachu shot out it's all lightning it got charging it towards Spearow aiming to knock it out. Spearow tried to turn around and fly away, but the Thunder Shock overcame Spearow's speed and knocked the pokemon out using lightning. Tama walked up to that pokemon then and slowly placed it back inside grass, as it was right now laying on road of the route. He didn't wish to capture this pokemon.

"Well, Pikachu, how about another battle?" Tama said turning around and looking at Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:09 pm

"Then i guess you came to the right place..." a deep and hoarse voice came from a tree. Suddenly a shady man with pale skin, black hair and metalic clothes jumped down from a tree's branch landing on both feet softly. He seemed to be a teenager that would have around 14 or 15 years.

"Are you challenging me? If you are, then i accept! 3 on 3!" Tama gave a evil smile at the teenager being very confident about himself while having Pikachu. Tama stood up on both feet strengthening both fists and getting ready to fight. Tama then pointed at the teenager shouting: "Then choose your pokemon, and let's battle!" Tama then pulled arm back pointing with thumb at self: "The name's Tama! Remember this name because i'm going to defeat you!"

"Hope you're ready!" the teenager said taking out a pokeball and making a Hoothoot level four appear. Hoothoot then went towards Pikachu aiming to do a tackle.
"Pikachu, use tail whip, spin attack plus thunder shock!" Tama shouted taking one step forward. Pikachu then counter-attacked Hoothoot's tackle whipping it with a tail and decreasing it's defense. Pikachu then did a quickly spin kicking Hoothoot with both feet and then ended this with a ThunderShock: "PIKA PIKA!!!" Pikachu shot out lightning at Hoothoot, since hoothoot was a flying type, it got double damage plus more damage because it's defense was lowered. Hoothoot was knocked out and the mysterious teenager took it back inside pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:45 am

"Hm... i guess you're more than just a passing by trainer!" the teenager said reaching for another pokeball. "Let's see how you do against this one." the teenager pointed pokeball forward making a new pokemon appear in a flash. This one was a giant smoking ball with eyes and mouth.
Tama reached for his pokedex getting information on this pokemon: "This is another level 4 pokemon. But this is a ghost and poison type called Gastly. Hmph, shouldn't be a big problem."

Tama let Pikachu stay on the battlefield to fight against this teenager's pokemon - Gastly. "Gastly! Use lick!" the teenager said with deep and hoarse voice. Gastly rushed towards Pikachu aiming to do a special lick technique on him and try to cause paralyze.
"Pikachu, use our good old combination - tail whip plus thundershock!" Tama shouted pointing at Gastly as it rushed towards Pikachu.

Pikachu started making large amount of lightning around himself. Waited until Gastly got close enough, and then strike'd with tail using technique tail whip and at same time released all lightning on Gastly using ThunderShock technique. Gastly then got knocked out from low level, lowered defense, strong lightning.

"Ha ha, you gonna need to choose something better than that!" Tama laughed at the teenager, as he had failed two times already. "Good job, Pikachu, you are one heck of a pokemon!" Tama smiled at Pikachu of he's success in battles against pokemon that it doesn't have a weakness to.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 am

"As you wish..." The teenager said taking back Gastly with a flash inside pokeball. Placing it inside a special container, teenager took out another pokeball pointing it forward. "Lampet!" the teenager shouted making a lampet pokemon appear in a flash in front of the teenager. Lamper was currently floating and looking forward at Tama and Pikachu.

Tama using pokedex got information on this pokemon. "This is a ghost and fire type pokemon. Also level four. Let's show it what you, Pikachu, is capable of!" Tama said with a evil smile allowing Pikachu keep staying on the battlefield. Pikachu had taken very low damage trough all these fights and is ready to fight many more if they continue like this.

"Lampet, attack!" the teenager said making lampet charge forward and aim to hit Pikachu in the head with it's own body. When lampet wished to do that, Pikachu counter-attacked the pokemon using it's Tail Whip and decreasing it's defense in process. Lampet then started to spin very fast and trying to hit Pikachu with it's arms. But Pikachu growled in a endering way, making lampet's attack lower than it should be and Pikachu didn't receive much damage.
"Pikachu, ThunderShock!" Tama shouted making Pikachu do it's trump card. Pikachu started drawing very large amount of lightning around itself with a very serious and angry face. Lampet backed up watching the power of lightning that was about it strike it. "PIKAAAAA-CHUUUUUUUU!!!" Pikachu shouted releasing it's all lightning on Lampet making it burn from the power of lightning and eventually get knocked out like every other pokemon that has from Pikachu's ThunderShock.

"Hmph, i guess you were able to defeat all my pokemons using one. I won' whine, and i guess i gotta admit you are a strong trainer." the teenager didn't change his mood at all and somehow he seemed to be happy to lose... happy in a evil way. As if he had something up it's sleeve. Tama just couldn't tell what it is, how can there be something up his sleeve if the battle is over and he has lost.
"Okay then... i guess i'll be going now..." Tama said with a non-moodish face and voice turning around and starting to walk away. He didn't take Pikachu back in pokeball, but it jumped on Tama's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 pm

"Not so fast, little boy!" a teenager girls name suddenly came from back of Tama. Tama was surprised about this, he then turned his head around looking at who might this mysterious voice be.
He saw a gothic girl standing with evil smile next to the other teenager. They both had evil smile and were standing next to each other straight. It really looked as if they were a couple, and maybe they were, then again, they could also be brother and sister.

"Don't think that if you defeated my weak brother, you can defeat his sister!" the girl said revealing that she is a sister to the brother. And the brother didn't really seem to care much about what she said. They also looked both alike, meaning that they could be twins! No wait, they have to be twins, they look almost the same.
"Show me how good will you fight against me!" the girl said taking out a pokeball.
"Alright, i'll show you how strong my Pikachu is!" Tama then fully turned around looking at girl showing a evil smile and battle ready stance. While Pikachu jumped down from Tama's shoulder on ground also in battle stance, but angry look on face.

The battle between Tama and this mysterious girl could begin!
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 pm

"I summon you, Geodude!" The teenage girl shouted throwing a pokeball and making geodude appear in a flash. "Pikachu, you stay on field!" Tama still wanted for Pikachu to fight for better skills.

Tama took his pokedex again looking for info on geodude. He found that it's a level three geodude. "Ha, it hasn't got any ground attacks and my Pikachu can beat it without Thundershock!" Tama laughed with evil smile giving more confidence to Pikachu and taking confidence off from geodude.
"Pikachu, use growl tail whip and double kick with legs!"
Tama shouted giving Pikachu suggestion on moves he should use. Pikachu
did what his owner said and started running while growling making
opponents attack less stronger. Pikachu then quickly jumped in sky
landing with a tail whip lowering enemies defense. Finally, Pikachu
ended this with two kicks with his both legs and finished it off with a
head punch at geodude knocking it out. (x2 EXP)

"Ugh, don't think this is my only pokemon!" the teenage girl was already angered taking geodude back and taking out another pokeball.
"Yeah, but remember that you can only use two more." Tama replied.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 pm

"Vaporeon!" the mysterious girl shouted throwing another pokeball forward releasing a new blue pokemon that is half size of her and it had four legs. Tama grabbed his pokedex scanning the pokemon and quickly dropping a glance on the info.
"It's a water pokemon evolved from Eevee. Only level 10. Ha ha, lightning is stronger than water. Pikachu can take on that pokemon easily." Tama gave a evil smile to his opponent, while the girl just gave an annoyed angry look back as she was getting more serious about it. "Just shut up, i'll see how strong Vaporeon can be!"

"Pikachu, quick, Thundershock!" Tama shouted trying to give a strike at Vaporeon before it could strike Pikachu. Pikachu started to draw large amount of lightning around itself with very angry look on face ready to blast it towards Vaporeon. Pikachu then released a high amount of thunder towards Vaporeon, and all Vaporeon could do was look down with ears covered down knowing that this is it. But not wanting to show give up for owner, Vaporeon charged towards Pikachu trying to do a Tackle just to show that she is not the pokemon that gives up. But before Vaporeon got to Pikachu, it got strike'd by Pikachu thunder shock knocking it out instantly without it having much reaction. Pikachu felt yet again another pride showing the great strength that he is no longer the weak level five pokemon, but now can take on much more stronger pokemon.

"I gotta say, even seeing that it is about to lose, your Pokemon dared to run and not give up. That is the spirit of a true fighter, you've got lucky on that one!" Tama was currently acting full of himself after defeating opponent so many times and forgetting the time when he has lost. Yep, that was the immature Tama, he loved to show pride and act lot better than the enemy.
"You will pay for that, little kid!" the girl then showed a evil smile hitting his brother on shoulder with hand and soon both disappeared in flash leaving Tama without the last battle. "Hey, you owe me a battle!!!" Tama shouted angry on the girl that disappeared giving up. "Ugh, I will hunt you down wherever you're hiding and i will eliminate you! I am... a pokemon trainer!" Tama shouted before getting Pikachu back in pokeball and continuing travel.

(10 x 0.2 = +2 x 2 (Double Exp) = +4)
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

Poke : 500

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Accepted level 12 Pikachu with ThunderWave!

1000 Pokes
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another pokemon catchin'   Just another pokemon catchin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another pokemon catchin'
Page 1 of 1