Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not afraid of no ghost!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hesper Hemlock

Hesper Hemlock

Poke : 500

I'm not afraid of no ghost! Empty
PostSubject: I'm not afraid of no ghost!   I'm not afraid of no ghost! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

Wow, what a depressing atmosphere. Hesper had heard all about Lavendar Town and how they had a tower to memorialize deceased pokemon, but she didn't really think about what the consequences of that would be on her and her psychic sensitivities. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she frowned and turned her gaze up to the tower in question. Just looking at it gave her the shivers. Do I really have to go in there? An older woman had contacted her mother in Saffron and asked her to come by and give her a hand. This wasn't Hesper's idea of a good time.

Might as well go inside. She took a step forward, then looked over her shoulder. Straightening, she frowned at herself. You're a skilled psychic! Stop acting like you're afraid of ghosts! Hmph! This is children's work! So pull yourself together, Hes! With that little pep talk, she finally opened the door to the tower and peered inside.

"Hello...? Anybody in here...?"
Back to top Go down

I'm not afraid of no ghost!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Off topic :: Kanto region :: Lavender Town-
Jump to: