Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The begginig of Shaunics adventure!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaunic

Poke : 500

The begginig of Shaunics adventure! Empty
PostSubject: The begginig of Shaunics adventure!   The begginig of Shaunics adventure! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Shaunic was getting dressed to start his adventure. once he was done he picked up a pokeball. It was a pokeball that was all red and had flames on it. In it was his first pokemon Chimchar. He then went to his door. This might be the last time i will see this room. Once he walked out his mother was there. "Im glad you are awake!" "Your dad sent you three pokeballs!" Sha said. Shaunic looked at them. He smiled. He never got anything form his dad. He walked to the door and said. "Bye mom i will miss you!" Then he left.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Poke : 500

The begginig of Shaunics adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The begginig of Shaunics adventure!   The begginig of Shaunics adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 am

Shaunic thens see a pikachu! He gets his pokeball ready for Pikachu to attack. He then threw his pokeball and out came Chimchar. Pikachu used thundershock at Chimchar. "Chimchar dodge it!" Said Shaunic. Chim char jumped up in the air. Shaunic had to time this just correctly to do a critical damage. At the right time Shaunic said "Chimchar use scratch!" Since chimchar was still in the air he used scratch on Pikachus head. Pikachu fell down but got right back up. "Chimchar use Scratch again!" Shaunic commanded. While Chimchar went to go do that Pikachu used tail wip. "Chimchar cancel your attack!" Chimchar did but still got hit by the attack. "Chimchar please get up and lets finish this of with SCRATCH." and with that Chimchar went and did scratch after scratch to pikachu till pikachu been knocked out. Shaunic threw his pokeball and said. "Go pokeball!" pikachu went inside the pokeball. It moved once, twice, three times. Then it clicked. "YES I GOT A PIKACHU!" Shaunic then walked of looking for a pacific pokemon. Charmander.

Pikachu got caught!

[i]
Back to top Go down

The begginig of Shaunics adventure!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Off topic :: Kanto region :: Pallet town-
Jump to: