Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG

A world of dreams has become a reality... The story is about to unfold on a maze of fantastic events...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About time~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama

Tama

Poke : 3050

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Tama was currently walking along the road to Twinleaf until he finally saw the Twinleaf village entrance in range. Tama then again started to run towards the entrance in his average running speed without being able to wait until meeting this professor. Right after passing the entrance, Tama stopped running and then started walking slowly while looking right and left around the town.

Knock, knock, knock...

"Hey, hey! It's me, Tama, let me in!" Tama shouted at the door of laboratory while knocking the door with both hands and acting very immature-ish. He was standing currently on toes, since he was pretty short and for some odd reason he wanted to knock higher on door. His excitement was too big to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

Poke : 500

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 pm

"Don't break my door down!" The professor quickly stood up from her chair, dashing over to the door and unlocking it. She knew from past experiences, her trainers were often very enthusiastic about what was going to be happening for them as this would be a huge step in their lives - almost like a path to a career.
She opened the door wide and stepped to the side to allow Tama to come in.
"Good morning!"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 pm

"What's up, dude?" Tama smiled at the professor that had just opened door. He then took few steps forward going into the laboratory while turning head left and right checking the surroundings. After few seconds he turned back at the professor and waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm

"I'm not a dude, but a lot is up!" The professor turned to face one of the computers she had been sitting at earlier. There was a Pokedex that was still attached to it. She stepped over it it slowly and disconnected it.
"This Pokedex lists a few Pokemon that can be found in this region. I am enlisting your services to find the other few hundred remaining." She winked, pulling out five Pokeballs from her pocket and handing the Pokedex and the Pokeballs to Tama.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

"Whatever you say, woman!" Tama replied to professor's first sentences. But after he saw the professor giving him the five new pokeballs and a cool small lap-top that is called "pokedex". Tama quickly grabbed them all holding in both hands trying to not make them fall. "Oh my god, this is so cool!"
Tama slowly bent and sat on knees slowly putting all the stuff on ground, he then took backpack off back and placed in all five pokeballs inside backpack one by one. But he kept the pokedex in hands.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm

"Good, good." The professor smiled, observing Tama carefully put the balls and objects away.
"Speaking of which, you need a companion to assist you on your journey." She frowned slightly but then this frown quickly turned into a smile.
"Are there any Pokemon on that Pokedex you hold, that you are attracted to?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Tama then got back up on his both feet and with two thumbs and two pointer fingers he held the pokedex open (because it was very light) with a wondering emotion on face. Tama raised his head looking up at professor smiling: "But, but, i already have my pikachu!"
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 pm

"You already have a Pokemon?!" The professor gasped. "Where is it then?"
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

"Oh alright!" Tama took backpack off back again digging his hand inside it searching for a pokeball. Tama knew that Pikachu's pokeball as the first that was in the bag, so it had to be one of the bottom pokeballs, rest is luck.
"Here is iiiiiis!!!" Tama said quickly pulling out the pokeball and raising it high in air. "Now, how do i open this thing?"
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 pm

The Pokeball didn't need any prompting to open. It split apart in a wave of dazzling light as a light figure emerged with a very loud "PIKAAAAAAAAAA!"
The professor stumbled back, as she was not used to Pokeballs being opened indoors. She leant against the wall, observing the new Pokemon that stood upon the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 pm

"Ugh!" Tama jumped backwards away from the pokeball. It wasn't really because he was scared, it was of his reflexes that he didn't control and the sudden BZ-DING wasn't what Tama was used to when looking at something carefully. "I told you i have a pokemon! It's pretty cool, isn't it?" Tama pointed to Pikachu trying to act cool.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

"Yes! Absolutely!" the professor bent down, slowly approaching the Pikachu. She knew from her years of Pokemon gathering data that if she riled up the Pikachu, it was likely to electrocute her. She stretched an arm out slowly for the Pikachu who rubbed its rosy cheeks against it.
"It's so cute! When did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

"Like few days ago!" Tama then walked towards them both with an average speed. "This is the pokemon i got at pokemon center in my town. I picked it because of it's awesome blond fur. Just like my blond hair" Tama smiled at professor because of his odd decision.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 pm

"Uh... huh." The professor wasn't going to bother telling Tama that the Pikchu didn't actually have any fur. "Good story."
She stood up slowly, stroking the Pikachu goodbye. She then picked up the Pokeball that had fallen on the floor, next to the Pikachu.
"Find out if your Pikachu likes being in a Pokeball or not, and adjust yourself to its needs. It's all about bonding with your Pokemon as all of us professors say!" She chuckled, handing Tama the Pokeball.
"Then I hope you have a good journey!"
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:26 pm

"Wait, wait, wait! You promised me a mission!" Tama then ran towards professor stopping right in front of her. "I ain't leavin' without a mission. Oh and, i also want to catch these two pokemon i saw on television show the other day. I don't remember their names, but one of them looked like a giant rock-snake" Tama leaned his chin on pointer finger while thinking.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 pm

"Yes, yes, your mission..." The professor smiled. "Is to catch all 493 Pokemon possible!"
She then listened to Tama's other question.
"Ah. That Pokemon. I saw it on TV the other day as well. It's Onyx isn't it? The steel snake." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"Onyx?" Tama looked up thinking more. He then picked the pokedex typing in the word: Onyx. After few second search, he saw the results on screen. "Yeah, that's the one! It looks very strong awesome." Tama said dropping the Pokedex in backpack while it was zipped open. Tama took the pikachu's pokeball where pikachu was earlier and he pointed it at Pikachu seeing if he could get it inside. It worked, because Pikachu soon disappeared in a flash while the pokeball closed itself. This mustn't be the type to not like pokeballs probably.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 pm

"Good going. Do you understand your mission now?" The professor asked with a smile as she moved to sit back down on her soft chair.
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

"To go and catch every pokemon i see?" Tama looked left and right wondering if what he just said is correct. Tama didn't really want all pokemons, he wanted only a small collection of it. Like only six pokemons and no more, unless they are legendary. Ah yes, neither did he was a fan of legendary, but i guess people can become jealous of you if you do.
"Right, but can i later see you in the future? In case if i will need mini mission, quest, or task."
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yes, of course. I will call you if there are any further developments. If you look on your Pokedex, I've installed a calendar. You can check that for updates on new events." The professor explained. "I may see a rare Pokemon for example. But you don't have to collect every Pokemon if you don't want to. You can just explore the world with your favourites."
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 pm

"Right then, thanks for ya'll help!" Tama bowed a bit forward and then ran to the door to exit this laboratory. "One last question or two. First, where and how do i train my pokemon to become stronger? Or is evolving only way?" Tama put his hand on door knob but right before he exited, he asked the question. Tama dropped look back at professor over shoulder.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

The Professor thought for a moment.
"It should take a couple of battles to level up a Pokemon by a single level, but I will have to check on the specifics." She explained. "Your Pokemon may learn new moves at certain levels but they can only have a maximum of 4, so be careful about what they learn."
She then pointed out of the window, at a patch of grass that signalled the start of a nearby route.
"Wild Pokemon reside in the grass."
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

"Okay, and where do i get pokes and how do i get them? Can i get them from mini tasks?" Tama nodded to first answer and then asked the second question. He was currently lot more calmer than usual but he was actually excited and he could like any time now grab the pokedex from backpack and see where the onix can be found.
Back to top Go down
PokemonLegend
Admin
PokemonLegend

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

"Pokes as in currency?" The professor asked to confirm. "You can get them from defeating rival Pokemon Trainers who may randomly come across your path.
She then thought for a bit.
"Most Pokemon nearby are low levels so if you do not mean Pokes in Currency, then it is best if you capture the nearby low-level Pokemon. The higher level Pokemon are found in further away routes."
Back to top Go down
Tama

Tama

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

"Right! Man, i can't wait until my first battle." Tame shouted taking hand off door knob and raising hands in air. He then took backpack off from back taking out the pokedex opening it. He wrote in Onix again searching data about him.
"So, the Onix is located in..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About time~   About time~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About time~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Off topic :: Archives-
Jump to: